Can you hear the chatter and see blood spatter in abandoned doors with abandoned matter? 
 
I am in your world but I am so in my own where you are not invited nor do you venture. Did you see that? A sandwich hit that bin and easily only 30% gone so that leaves 70% to feed me, nourish me, fill me. 
 
Can you hear the chatter and see blood spatter in abandoned doors with abandoned matter? 
 
Nice shoes, did you get them in the sale or on the internet where the abandoned like me do not stray as the cyber reality holds no place for us. We much prefer a piss soaked crevice in the desolate high street where the bricks are real, the bugs are real, the bites are real. 
 
Can you hear the chatter and see blood spatter in abandoned doors with abandoned matter? 
 
The love is within me. It is the object I am missing. The desire is within me. It is the person that I am. Walk on by or cross the street, I am the magpie man... 
 
Daniel Picave supports the work of Shelter, the homeless charity and deplores the institution of homelessness. Living on the streets puts a yawning chasm between the homeless person and the rest of society. Spanning that chasm and returning from a life on the streets requires huge support and understanding from specialist agencies and every one of us. 
Tagged as: Homelessness
Share this post:

Leave a comment: 

Our site uses cookies. For more information, see our cookie policy. Accept cookies and close
Reject cookies Manage settings